Our son’s dog, Axel ate a piece of brownie that fell on the floor. I knew chocolate is toxic, so I called his vet and their message suggested the Airvet app. Dr. Lassiter answered a video call at 9 PM and talked me through the various scenarios and referred me to an ER Vet in case Axel started to show signs of toxicity. Dr. Lassiter was very helpful and said I could text him later if Axel gets worse. It was well worth the small fee to get professional advice without having to drag him to the ER Vet in the middle of the night.

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly