An everyday pet care companion for your employees.
Extend your family benefits to support every pet parent in your organization with best-in-class virtual pet telehealth and wellness.
Your growing parent population.
- 70% of all US households and 76% of millennials have a pet.
- 1 in 3 Employees and nearly 1 in 2 Gen-Zers added a pet to their family during the pandemic.
Pet parents want family benefits, too.
- 48% of millennials and 71% of Gen Z employees plan to reach out to their employer requesting pet benefits.
- 40+% of millennials are delaying or not having children, making other family-friendly benefits less valuable to the largest generation group in the workforce.
The accessible and affordable pet care companion your employees want.
24/7 access to licensed veterinarians and specialists with a tap
Personalized preventative and wellness care that keeps pets healthy
Professional advice and resources to support every life stage and lifestyle
Backed by investors and advisors from:
Access to quality pet care is more difficult than ever before.
50% of pets don’t have a primary veterinarian.
~6-8 weeks to get a vet appointment.
1 in 3 pet parents say access and affordability are barriers to care.
Airvet provides the right level of care at the right time.
Unlike pet insurance and standalone wellness plans, which only help offset pet care expenses, Airvet can reduce or eliminate costs altogether and provide advice and support from trusted veterinarians and specialists.
Pet parents use Airvet for:
Preventative pet health
Get recommendations and reminders on vaccines, wellness exams, labs, and the care you should keep up with.
Routine pet care
Have a trusted advisor and expert to guide important day-to-day care needs like nutrition, weight management, flea & tick, allergies, and managing anxiety.
Get answers, peace of mind, and next steps from an expert when unexpected issues pop up.
Behavioral and emotional health
Get tips or resources to handle your pet’s peculiarities, like barking, jumping, managing aggression, or other training & behavioral issues.
The benefits of Airvet for your employees
Our solution is centered around your people and their pets.
They save thousands by getting routine care and advice virtually, and can avoid the high costs of unnecessary emergency off-hour visits. Avoiding a single urgent care or ER visit can save $1,000+.
Airvet is always on call, 24/7. Licensed vets via on-demand video in less than a minute, no appointments necessary. Minimize stress on pets and parents by eliminating the need for car-rides and waiting room anxiety.
Answers to pressing questions, big or small, without judgment. No more searching online for answers that only add worry. Airvet gives your people the confidence to be the best pet parents possible.
Better pet health care is good for your employees and your business.
Differentiate your benefit strategy and compete in today’s dynamic labor market.
Inclusive and equitable benefits
- Family comes in all shapes, sizes, and breeds. Organizations today need to offer the best benefit packages that account for all employees' priorities and values.
- Onsite, remote, and hybrid team members all benefit from pet telehealth as a benefit that works in all locations.
- Research shows that the bond between people and their pets can increase physical activity, lower stress, and decrease loneliness and depression.
- Other studies point to fewer (human) doctor visits, increased self-esteem, and better sleep.
- Pet-friendly employers have seen 61% of employees more willing to come to work, 41% stay at work later, and a 42% increase in productivity.
- Average time spent at the ER or urgent care is 6-8 hours. With telehealth, many situations can be resolved in 10 minutes without leaving home.
Plans and pricing
We offer flexible options that suit your company’s budget and the level of investment you want to make in your employees.